Health Care · Education · Welfare
Vision & Objectives
- Develop specialists in speech-language pathology with customized expertise on the ground
- Develop and train professional speech-language pathologist with expertise and practical skills in various clinical fields as well as with humanity
|Speech therapy support, Organizing data||Assessment and management for communication disorders||Speech therapy team leader for diagnostic evaluation reservation and schedule management||Manager for speech clinic||Director of Private Speech Clinic|
- Increase passing rate of certificate examination through basic learning ability improvement program, special courses, mock tests and study groups
- Acquire specialized expert knowledge through small group activities in various communication disorder study areas
- Enhance site adaptation skills through volunteer activities at academic-industrial cooperation organizations.
- Promote practical skills through more than 80 hours of practical training and supervision by full-time faculty members.
- Diversify the employment path with competitiveness through acquisition of multiple certificates
Employment after Graduation
- Medical institutions (general hospital, clinic): rehabilitation medicine department, pediatric psychiatry, otolaryngology, neurology, rehabilitation hospital, nursing hospital etc.
- Welfare Center: comprehensive welfare center for the disabled, social welfare center, senior welfare center, etc.
- Educational Institutions: Integrated Day Care Center, Special Education Support Center, Multicultural Support Center, etc.
- Private Speech Clinic
- transfer into four-year universities
Speech-Language Pathologist Level 2 , Early Childhood Teacher Level 2