Sol International School
Vision & Objectives
- The fastest way to foster global hoteliers with international Bachelor degree program
- To collaborate with Marriott Hotel International to enhance students' practical job skills required by each department of global hotel brand
- To improve global communication skills with intensive English and Chinese curriculum (10 hours of teaching per week)
- To maximize the hotel career opportunities through a paid internship at the global hotel brands in countries like Australia, New Zealand, China, Vietnam, Dubai, Maldives, and Thailand
Australian ICHM University and Dual Degree Program Bachelor degree in Australia within 3 years
Global Hotel Foodservice Department is a global specialization course aimed at fostering excellent hoteliers who will play an active role at a world-class hotel. We provide a wide range of employment opportunities both at home and abroad by operating a certified Australian hotel management curriculum endorsed by the best hotel college in Australia to raise a global leader in hospitality with outstanding service skills.
Australian ICHM College Track (English Track)
Acquisition of two degrees in three years: ICHM, Australia and "2 + 1" dual degree program
- After obtaining an associate degree, you can obtain a Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) at ICHM, Australia
- ICHM Hotel Management Curriculum in English
- Global internship program: paid internship at a first-class hotel in Australia
- Foreign faculty composed of the world's leading hotel management
※ The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM)
- Located in Adelaide, Australia
- The Swiss Hotel Association, which runs the Lausanne Hotel School, the world's best hotel school (SHA, Swiss Hotel Association) is the only hotel management organization outside Europe
- Established network with more than 100 hotels in the world
Strengthening Food & Beverage Service Skill
- Basic Cooking, World Authentic Cooking Course with Chef Instruction
- Food and Beverage (wine, cocktail, coffee, etc.) Courses Ritz-Carlton F&B Director
- Overseas Hotel Internship: offered by Former
- State-of-the-art practice facilities of Marriott Hotel Standards
ICHM offers paid internship opportunities for a variety of duties such as front desk, food and beverage part, and guest room management in a first class hotel in Australia, Asia, Europe, etc. for 6 months after 6 months theoretical class. By providing services and communication with foreign customers in the field of actual business, the company will be able to develop its foreign language ability and hospitality practical ability to international level, thereby making it highly competitive in overseas employment in the future. You will receive an Australian $ 15,000-18,000 salary for six months.
|New employee||Staff||Specialist||Manager||Head of Department||Chief Manager|
Earn Australian Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) within 3 years - 2 years in Korea and 1 year in Australia!
Sol International Hotel and Foodservice Department offers a global specialization course aimed at fostering competent hoteliers who will play an active role in hotel industry worldwide. We provide a wide range of employment opportunities both at home and abroad by operating the ICHM curriculum as part of our 2 Year Associate Degree, Our Associate Degree-focused on practical job skills and relevant theory required in global hospitality industry.
ICHM (International College of Hotel Management) was established in 1992 in Adelaide, Australia Ever since then, it has been the forefront of hospitality education in Australia producing a great number of graduates with the highest employment outcome (95%), and they are working successfully at various management levels in hotels and other business around the globe With their strong network with various hotel companies worldwide, ICHM students study for 6 months on campus and work in hotels for 6 month every academic year to maximize the students career competitiveness.
Korean Associate Degree & Australian Bachelor Degree
- Global faculty with years of professional experience at the best hotel companies (Former General Manager of Marriott, F&B Director of the Ritz-Carlton) teach ICHM curriculum in English
- All learning and teaching materials as well as assessments are provided by ICHM.
- Academic standards for the Woosong Associate Degree in collaboration with ICHM are strictly maintained to ensure the quality through an annual audit, academic management committees and annual visits from executives
- In order to join Year 3 Bachelor program, students must pass all Year 1 and 2 subjects of the Associate Degree at Woosong with C+ or above and acquire IELTS band 6 or TOEIC 720 as well as 800 hours of industry experience
- Students may choose to go to ICHM campus in Adelaide, Australia for Year 3 of the program after they complete the Associate Degree at Wosoong Campus,Daejeon, South Korea, They will earn an AQF Level 7 Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) from ICHM, approval by the Australian regulator, TEQSA
Great career opportunities with competitive salary in hotels in Australia through ICHM
- ICHM offers paid internship opportunities for a variety of duties such as front desk, food and beverage part, and guest room management in a first class hotel in Australia, Asia Europe, etc. for 6 months after 6months theoretical class.
- By providing services and communication with foreign customers in the field of actual business, the company will be able to develop its foreign language ability and hospitality practical ability to international level, thereby making it highly competitive in overseas employment in the future. You will receive the highest wage for internship (A$22 per hour) allows you to save money while you work and live in Australia.
- ICHM selects competent student, provides support for them, and place them in the hotels in Australia
- Marriott and Woosong College SIHOT established EOD agreement
- We teach students hotel job skills Marriott hotel brands require in each department based on Marriott service standards.
- We have a simulated JW Marriott Front desk and bar lounge on campus where students perform various hotel job skills and enhance their quality of service.
- Students visit Marriott properties in Korea for hotel service training and special lecture.
- Marriot managers visit our campus to present Marriot hotel brands and recruit student interns.
Employment after Graduation
- Hotels: various departments at global hotel brand, local hotels, and resorts
- Restaurants: chain restaurants in the country and abroad, wine bars, cafes and etc.
- Tourism sector: tourist companies, travel agencies, airlines, airports, duty free shops, convention centers, department stores, theme parks, etc.
Hotel Services, Craftsman Cook-Western food, Craftsman Bartender, Sommelier, Barista, ServSafe, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEIC Speaking, SMAT, Front desk (American Hotel & Lodging Association)